Monday, October 4, 2010

The best thing about Halloween

Every year at this time the stores start to fill up with Halloween decoration and candy. I am not a big candy eater (more of a chip gal) but there is one tiny morsel of delight I do try to get my fill of....

CANDY CORN

Here are some delectable candy corn inspired sweets I came across

Candy Corn MacaroonsThis tasty treat, Candy Corn Macaroons, can be found here.

Another delicious looking dessert.

An amazing Candy Corn Chocolate Cake recipe

And here is a great idea for decorating with Candy Corn. Find it here.


I just LOVE this decoration for any fall party. Find it here.

Have a great Monday!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute - I love the photos but did I mention....I hate candy corn. Love you though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I was eating candy corn already this morning! (shame!!)

    Hi, I am your newest follower. I hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wreath :) Who knew a candy corn wreath !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am an avid candy corn lover...and only Brachs brand!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Barefoot in Portland | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates