Thursday, July 15, 2010

Taking a Moment to Promote

Earlier this year I became an Ambassador for Barefoot Books. I made the decision because of my love of books and reading with my daughter. These books are so well written and the illustrations are amazing. Many of the books come with audio CDs with music or the words to follow along.

The reason I am sharing this today is a HUGE SUMMER SALE starts today and runs through the end of July. There are over 100 titles on sale up to 50% off right here

Please visit www.barefootinportland.com to take advantage of this great sale.

If you want to save even more, become a fan of my Facebook page, leave a comment below to let me know you did, provide your email address and I will send you a discount code.

Here are a couple of my daughter's favorite Barefoot Books.


Have a great Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Barefoot in Portland | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates