Sunday, February 28, 2010

What can I get for you today ma'am?

As I sit here on a lazy Sunday morning wondering how long it is going to take me to get motivated to get ready for the day....my daughter decides she wants to play Restaurant. She is taking my breakfast order over and over. She is a very polite server and the service is lightening fast! I highly suggest her eatery!

It is amazing how the young mind works and takes notice of things when you least expect it. I love watching her learn things and become...well...not my baby anymore. It is hard believe how fast it really does go. I can do nothing to stop....she will not agree to staying this age forever....stubborn little thing!

It is very clear that you need to cherish each moment you have with your children. Watch closely as they grow and have fun learning again with them.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Great advice - we all need to slow down and take pleasure in the little things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Barefoot in Portland | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates