Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally Friday Blog Hop - Week #4

Welcome to the Finally Friday Blog Hop - Week #4
Thank you so much for stopping by and joining my new Blog Hop. I love to join in the hops myself so I thought I would start my own. What better way to meet other bloggers and have some fun! Stop by every Friday and link up!

Barefoot in Portland










The rules are simple:
1. Follow Barefoot in Portland...if you like me...I will follow back just as soon as I can!!
2. Please grab the Finally Friday Blog Hop button add it to a post or your side bar. The more people who know about it and join, the more hopping there will be!
3. Add your blog to the link below.
4. Visit and follow the blogs you like!

FAMILY FRIENDLY BLOG ONLY PLEASE!
Thank you to those who are joining in my hop! It is great to watch it grow!

While you are here - don't miss out on my current giveaway for Jamba Juice Energy Drink.  Enter here.



4 comments:

  1. I tried grabbing the button but something is wrong with your code. You might want to check it.
    Thanks for hosting the hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from the blog hop. I need some new friends who understand a girl's need to be barefooted.;) Looking forward to getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Barefoot in Portland | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates