Friday, April 29, 2011

Finally Friday Blog Hop - Week #2

Welcome to the Finally Friday Blog Hop - Week #2

Thank you so much for stopping by and joining my new Blog Hop. I love to join in the hops myself so I thought I would start my own. What better way to meet other bloggers and have some fun! Stop by every Friday and link up!

Barefoot in Portland

The rules are simple:
1. Follow Barefoot in Portland...if you like me...I will follow back just as soon as I can!!
2. Please grab the Finally Friday Blog Hop button add it to a post or your side bar. The more people who know about it and join, the more hopping there will be!
3. Add your blog to the link below.
4. Visit and follow the blogs you like!
FAMILY FRIENDLY BLOGS ONLY PLEASE!!





Happy Friday!!



6 comments:

  1. Karen, I don't see your blog up showing up! You might want to check on that. I linked up and also hosting a blog hop http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com/2011/02/u-follow-me-i-follow-u-friday-blog-hop.html I'm adding your button to my page under friends!
    I'm your newest blog follower! Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, your button within this post has a messed up code. The code and button on your right side of your blog is fine! Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting - don't see any thumbnails though...I'll check back soon to meet some other fun bloggers. Thanks again!

    Smiles,
    Melanie
    Reasons To Skip The Housework
    Tuesday Time Out Link Up Party
    Link up Your Weekly Parties Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link should be fixed now! Thanks for letting me know and linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your newest follower! Nice to meet you and please follow me back! Either on Facebook, NanaHood and the Nana Blogs, or on my homepage!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the hop, look forward to seeing you over at www.littlemisskate.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Barefoot in Portland | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates