Thursday, October 28, 2010

Another great recipe find

As some of you know, I am always on the lookout for new recipes and food websites.  It is funny because I have a TON of cook books but I always resort to the web to find new things!  If only I had more time to try it ALL!  I just came across this great recipe on Athenos that I can't wait to try. 
5- Layer Greek Dip

Ingredients:
1 pkg. (7 oz.) ATHENOS Original Hummus
1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Feta Cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped cucumbers
2 Tbsp. sliced kalamata olives
ATHENOS Pita Chips Original

Instructions:
SPREAD hummus onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
COVER with layers of remaining ingredients.
SERVE with chips.


This will be a great alternative to the regular layered dips and perfect while watching the football games.  Do you have any favorite recipes websites you go to?

Have a great Thursday!



4 comments:

  1. I'm SO making this! Looks delicious and easy. Love feta too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good. I'll have to try it.
    Glad I stopped by on Blog Hop Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Barefoot in Portland | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates