Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Visions of Cupcakes Dancing in My Head

A few years ago when I first heard about Sprinkles bakery, the first cupcake bakery, I thought to myself...I can do that! I love to bake and I LOVE cupcakes. Wouldn't it be great to make and sell cupcakes all day....who doesn't like cupcakes.


Well years went by and even though that dream never materialized I still love cupcakes! I have found a couple great shows all about CUPCAKES!


The Food Network has a show called Cupcake Wars. This is a great show that the cupcake makers compete to be able to make 1000 cupcakes for a special event. Some of the cupcakes look so yummy....it inspires me to want to to make them all!



Photo from the Food Network website at www.foodnetwork.com/cupcake-wars

Now there is a show on TLC called DC Cupcakes. This show follows 2 sisters as they run their business called Georgetown Cupcakes. I can live vicariously through these ladies....right??

Don't these look scrumptious?

Photo taken from TLCs website at www.tlc.discovery.com

What is your favorite cupcake flavor?

Have a great Wednesday!
















1 comment:

  1. I say we throw caution to the wind and open up our own cupcakery in Portland....do they have one? Get on that girl!!! One just opened in Portsmouth and it isn't great. We also visited (ahem) one in North Conway and it was delish. I would completely go in on this business idea with you but can one really get rich making cupcakes? Maybe we can get Chad involved to help us with our radio ad. Seriously though - let's chat (someday) about this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Barefoot in Portland | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates