Monday, July 26, 2010

Coffee is a food group, right?

Usually every summer I switch from Dunkin Donuts hot coffee to ice coffee. This year since we got very little snow and had such a mild spring, I switched over to ice coffee in March! Since then I have been completely obsessed. I have to have it every morning and if I don't get it I seem to be quite grumpy. I never used to be addicted to coffee....not sure what happened!!

Now....more recently I have been swinging through Dunkin drive thru on the way to pick up my daughter after work. How bad is that!!! So bad....but so good. I have so much more energy when I get home...I get SO much more done. I think I have issues...I drink way more coffee than I eat vegetables. Can I just trade out that food group for the summer? Just a thought.



Mmmmmmmm.....
Have a great Monday!




2 comments:

  1. I also love that food group. At least you opted for the small...I, do not. I'm a medium girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it! I am pretty sure diet coke is a food group too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Barefoot in Portland | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates