Friday, February 19, 2010

What do you really want to read about?

So this whole blogging thing has got me thinking....what do people really want to read about.  Do you want to read about my business, my family, my dog or all of the above.  I work a full time job, take care of my little girl, work on my new business adventure and try to fit in being a wife in there....that one is not as easy.  My hubby works long hours and gets home just about the time I want to settle in on the computer.  I have so much to share but so little time.  So I will do my best to make my blog interesting and perhaps even EXCITING...I like to dream big! 

I do have to make one plug here today for my books!  Go check out the new spring books and great sale books at http://www.barefootinportland.com/



Question of the day.....What is the best book you have ever read and why?

1 comment:

  1. I love these books - obviously. I also love crap magazines that don't make me think too much...embarrassing, I know but it's my form of entertainment. Their titles will remain unspoken...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Barefoot in Portland | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates